Paper submission is closed.
The proceedings of CAIP 2019 will be published by Springer in the “Lecture Notes in Computer Science” (LNCS) series.
We strongly encourage prospective authors to respect the following guidelines:
- Papers should be formatted using the Springer LNCS style. Further information for authors and templates can be found here.
- Papers should be between 8 and 12 pages long including all references, tables and figures. CAIP 2019 follows single blind review process.
- Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in the papers.
- Only submissions in English will be reviewed. All other submissions will be rejected without review.
- We only accept the Portable Document Format (PDF) for submission and review.
- We kindly ask authors to make sure that all fonts are embedded in the PDF file.
- Accepted contributions will appear in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors has registered and paid the registration fee.
- On acceptance, a camera ready version must be submitted along with a signed copyright form through the submission website. Latex source files (including figures, tables, bibtex files, etc) or Word file should also be included, all in a signle zip file.
Ethical Requirements for Authors (adopted from IAPR rules):
- The submitted paper must contain substantial original work, which has neither been published before nor is under review for any other conference or journal.
- Any plagiarism is strictly forbidden.
- Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to present the work at the conference.
- We retain the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from the proceedings and report such cases to organizers of future conferences.